I am afraid the only safe rule
is to give more than we can spare . . .
If our charities do not at all pinch
or hamper us . . . they are too small.
There ought to be things we should like to do and cannot do because our charitable expenditures excludes them.
— C.S. Lewis
Changing the World ... One kid at a time.
Every organization has a wish list, and ours is more practical than most. The daily necessities of life that are always there, we take for granted. Imagine going to school without school supplies or having medical needs such as treating lice and no medicine to eliminate the problem. These are real life issues that the C4K Children often face. What we wish for is that our children have some of their daily needs met and the same chance for success as every other child.
For Our Children:
- School Supplies
- Sports Equipment
- Art Supplies
- Children's Bibles
- Educational Computer Games
- Movies &/or DVD's (G or PG)
- Coloring Books
- Indoor/Outdoor Basketballs
- Baskeball Pumps
- Can Goods
#10 Cans (6lb 10oz); 3 per meal:
- Green Beans
- Apple Sauce
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Apple & Eve 100% Juice 6.75 oz. boxes
- Lice Treatment Kits
- First-Aid Kits
- Portable TV/VCR
- Cleaning Supplies (Bleach, Hand Soap, Dishwasher Liquid)
- General Office Supplies (copy paper, cardstock, colored paper)
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- Styrofoam Serving Trays (5 compartment), Styrofoam 8 oz Cups, Napkins, Plastic Utensils, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, Ziploc sandwich baggies, and Paper Towels
- Vehicle & Building Tools
- Rechargeable Walkie Talkies
- Office Furniture (Desks, Lockable Filing Cabinets, etc.)
Items may be dropped off at 2308 Watauga Road. For more information call 423-434-2031.
Thank you for your desire to help further the mission of "Changing the world . . .one kid at a time".
Click HERE to help a child in need today.